Monday, January 12, 2015

5-11/365

#5 What a very cool square pop up card made by my sister for my birthday..

 
 
#6 Round rockmelon for a bunch of hungry kids....


#7 Currently reading....these great books....one has really impacted me particularly this week.

 #8 Never tire of stopping and seeing the landscape when the wind is up and the kite surfing is hot....


#9 Patterns seen every day for two weeks at the local pool...


#10 Picking tomatoes from the garden I happened upon an little creature that I am sure just wanted to say hello....
 

#11 I see through the doors a whole lot of fun happening here in the week to come...holiday programme time for us.

My photo a day project.

5 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love the handmade card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card your sister made is amazing!
    Love the doors for your holiday programme - good start already! So cool!
    The Hilary Burden book is good huh? Or the other one has been a difficult read?
    Kite surfing looks cool! What a speccy sight that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kite flying has always been a fun thing to do and watching all those fly must have been fun too. Your sister is sure talented... You have a lot of the talent gene running through your family! Mmmmm Melon... Next to watermelon it's my favorite! I love the pictures.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... look at all those kite surfers ... I'm surprised they don't all get tangled up.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these photos + the card your sister made!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...