Saturday, February 28, 2015

Thankful List

* We had some rain this week...short but wet

* Time at home to be organised for the week

* No waiting Dr appointments...two days in a row.

* Available sisters to help out with lifts

* Tea dates with my sisters

* Giggles over vintage finds

*  Willing friends to take over shifts for sick ones

* The cool breeze that is most welcome today

* Clean sparkling windows and blinds

* Moments that allow you to share your heart with a stranger

* The official last day of Summer....hope of some cool change around the corner

* The ease of mind that comes with a positive result

* Last minute changes in routine that allow some home time

*Picking pumpkins from the garden

* Time to hang out on the couch 

#1017 Finding romantic words penned in a letter that made us all tear up.


Counting my thankfuls to add to my "happy file".

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for sick ones! I don't like being sick. I love the greenness of your garden it makes me miss the green of California. Such a beautiful Fairy Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading your thankful lists Bron - so much to reflect on and be grateful for. Hope you had a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...