Monday, May 11, 2015

Photo a Day - Week 18

In my bedroom...late afternoon sun light


Prepare...when a gift arrives in the mail...I like to prepare myself to savour the moment...especially when it contained such loveliness.
 

I walked here...The Arts centre where we go three times a week for Meg's dance
 

Need...time set aside to catchup with special friends or my precious sisters.
 

Want...this race day to go well with no dramas.






Faceless self portrait... 
 


A cup of ....peppermint tea, my go to for any time of the day or night.
 

My photo a day -  here  ( nearly caught up)

4 comments:

  1. I love your self portrait and think I might make a peppermint tea right now! Hope you're all well Bron xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh all such lovely pics Bron, such calm & peace in all of them. I especially like the faceless self portrait, clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way shadows play across things! Those stairs?!!! Yikes good job climbing them I think that I would have sat at the bottom and just waited lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your photos Bron. I am so glad your parcel arrived I hope you enjoyed reading and doing some relaxing while you were away. That photo of the stairs is pretty cool, love all the angles. :) Have a beautiful day. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...